Saturday 3 December 2011

Final Character Designs

I have finally finalised my character design.

This is the hero of the story  I will call him John. He is going to propose to his girlfriend but does not think she will say yes. To help me stylise my designs I looked at 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs' which helped he simplify my designs.
 This is his Girlfriend. She will only appear as a photograph. If I have time I will sculpt he head or either collaborate or just use a drawing of her.
This is The Mechanic who lives in the cave in the centre of the world. He guards and takes care of the coin operated machine that rotates the earth. I hope that he will move quite oddly to emphasise his eternal nature.



This is the design for the trees on the surface of the world and the old wishing well where John makes a wish that his girlfriend will say yes when he proposes. 
 This is the rough design for the machine but, I will have to change it as I have changed my story slightly.



I now plan to make an animatic to time out the changes I have made to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment