Wednesday 11 January 2012

Pre-Production Selection

I have now just about completed all my planing and pre-production flat work for my film. I now will have to make a start on the build.

Here is a selection of my work to give you an idea of what to expect.



This is an idea of how I want the title card to be like to give a feeling for what the film will be like.

This is the model sheet for them main Man character.

This is the model sheet for The Mechanic character.

This is my design so far for the machine but I may have to change the size of the coin slot and number dial.

This is a quick mock up of the surface set a made to get an idea for the scale of the characters and the lighting of the set.

I did the same for the cave set. Making this helped me work out how big the cave would need to be and how I would build the cave.

This is one of my colour script pages to give you an idea of the contrast and flow the film will hopefully have.




No comments:

Post a Comment