Saturday 18 February 2012

Finishing Touches and Hair

My heads look very bald and boring at the moment, so I had to finish them off...

I started by painting pupils in the eyes.

I then sculpted eyelids for expressions and blinking.


To make the hair. I first roughly sculpted the wire wool into shape. I then spray painted it and let it dry.

I then stuck them on with epoxy glue and used super glue for the edges to get and neat fit.



I then made eyebrows from some of the sprayed wire wool and sculpted eyelids onto the face with Plasticine, which will made them easily sculpted while animating.

However I decided that for The Man and The Girlfriend that the Plasticine needed to be a bit darker. 

I think the darker Neoplastic works better, so I will have to re-sculpt some eyelids for them.

I now just have to make clothes for my puppets. I have casted the shoes for the man from Latex and I am currently trying to cast hands for The Man and The Mechanic from Silicone. It has gone wrong twice now and I hope my current attempt will work.

I also hope to start work on my sets. I have already started by making the globe and finding materials for grass and sky.





No comments:

Post a Comment