Monday 5 March 2012

Some Props

Now to make some important props. I need to make a a ring box, a ring, coins and a staff for the mechanic.

To make the ring box I measured out it out to the hand of the man.

I made a test box with wire for a hinge....

...but it was a bit big for the hand of the man.

So I set out to make another with thinner cardboard. I rapped the cardboard in a leather style material for the box put a suede and silk like inside. 

Here is the final box and ring. I made the ring with wire and a jewel like bead on top. I also made a closed box as this one does not close fully. I put a magnet in the bottom of the boxes so that they can be rigged when animating. 


I made the coins with Miliput and then painted them gold.


I have also started making the staff but it is not finished yet. I do not need it yet as I am filming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment